We're Celebrating 30 Years of Service!
- ITAC has been issuing FREE equipment in Illinois since 1988.
- ITAC is a Not-for-Profit serving the Deaf, Hard of Hearing, Late-Deafened, Deaf-Blind, and Speech-Disabled communities.
- We are governed by the Illinois Commerce Commission, a Board of Directors, and a consumer Advisory Council.
- ITAC provides both the Illinois Relay phone service and an equipment program which are required by State and Federal law.
- Our equipment is designed specifically for people who are having difficulty hearing on the standard phone system.
- While phones from retail stores may look the same, or even have the same brand, they are not the same!
- Our phones are superior in amplification, features, adjustability, and durability. And they're free!
ITAC is a Specified Voucher program.
What does that mean for you?
- You will choose from the equipment listed on the Equipment page that ITAC has specified for the program.
- You will own the equipment that you choose.
- All equipment comes with a 3-year Warranty and will be repaired or replaced free of charge.* You are responsible ONLY for return shipping cost to the repair vendor.
- You may receive a new piece of equipment every 3 years and keep the equipment you already have.
*Damages incurred at the fault of the client are not covered under warranty.